Wide-ranging rectangular fire damper up to 120’
The CU2 ATEX is an explosion protected rectangular fire damper for use in zone 1,2 (gas) and zone 21,22 (combustible dust). The rectangular fire damper is EIS60 classified and suitable for built-in installation.
Available dimensions (Hn/Wn): 200×200 mm > 1500x1000mm
- Hygiene certificate (www.HYG.de) for CU2: H > 600 or W > 800
- Tested according to EN 1366-2 up to 500 Pa
- Suitable for built-in installation
- Minimal distance allowed
- Suitable for rigid wall, rigid floor and light wall (metal stud gypsum plasterboard wall, gypsum blocks)
- Sealing with fire resistant stone wool boards allowed, also for asymmetric opening
- Air tightness in accordance with EN 1751: class B (class C in option )
- Operating mechanism outside the wall
- For indoor use
- Operating temperature: max. 50°C
- Intermediate dimensions on request
Explosion proof (ATEX) motor for different risk areas: • Zone 1/21: average risk of explosion >100h/year explosive environment • Zone 2/22: low risk of explosion <10h/year of explosive environment
explosion proof actuator zone 2/22
explosion proof actuator zone 2/22 with thermo-electric fuse (T)
explosion proof actuator zone 1/2/21/22
explosion proof actuator zone 1/2/21/22 with thermo-electric fuse (T)’
- manual unlocking
- automatic unlocking
as soon as the reaction temperature (72°C) of the thermo-electric tripping device is reached (Types EMEXT/RMEXT).
- remote unlocking
by interrupting the power supply.
- manual resetting
use the delivered socket wrench, turn in slow motion and apply enough torque/force.
- motorised resetting
supply the actuator (respect the prescribed voltage) for at least 60 sec. The resetting stops automatically.