Avantage MP 1V120
Motorised and CE marked smoke control shutter
The AVANTAGE MP is a motorised and CE marked smoke control shutter that can be perfectly integrated in many smoke control systems.
Available dimensions (Hn/Wn): 350×385 mm > 700×1075 mm
- Optimal smoke control shutter thanks to higher free air passage and minimal pressure loss
- Easy to install thanks to optional mounting frame EASY-KAP ME/MP and its light weight
- Simple operating tests through remote opening and resetting by an actuator
- Installation at minimal distances
- 1 shutter
- Fire resistance till 120 minutes
Mechanism for the smoke control shutters Avantage MP and Kamouflage MP. Remote controlled unlocking and resetting.
- VA MP MEC
Mechanism for Avantage MP and Kamouflage MP
OPTIONS – MAGNET
Natural magnet 24 V DC
Limit switch ‘open/closed’ (Incl. exc. for H model)
Auxiliary limit switch ‘open/closed’
- manual unlocking
with the key (delivered in the bag together with the installation guidelines)
- automatic unlocking
- remote unlocking
remote by connection of 24 V DC or 48 V DC
- manual resetting
turn the key 20° anti-clockwise. Push the actuating arm in the direction of the arrow and pull the shutter into its closed position. Turn the key 15° clockwise. The key blocks in the lock and the door can be pulled into its lock.
- motorised resetting
remote controlled by reversing (2-wire) control or alternating (3-wire) control of the voltage to the motor. After the unlocking or rearmament is complete, the voltage on the motor may be stopped.