Surface-mounted fire resistant collar U/U
The MG2-A U surface-mounted fire resistant collar is suitable for ventilated and non-ventilated plastic pipes (PVC, HDPE, PP, ABS). It prevents the propagation of fire up to 120 minutes in rigid walls and floors and in flexible walls. In case of a wall, a collar is installed on both sides of the wall. In case of a floor, a single MG2-A U is enough on the lower side of the floor.
Available diameters 32mm > 110mm
- Suitable for ventilated (vented) plastic pipes.
- Installation U/U, U/C, C/C, C/U (uncapped-uncapped, uncapped-capped, capped-capped, capped-uncapped).
- Water- and frost-resistant
- Fast installation
- No specific tools, no sealing required
- CE marking according to EAD 350454-00-1104
- Suitable for surface-mount
- Suitable for PVC-U pipes according to EN 1329-1, EN 1453-1 or EN 1452-1 and for PVC-C pipes according to EN 1566-1
- Suitable for PE-HD pipes according to EN 1519-1, EN 12666-1 or EN 12201-2 and for ABS pipes according to EN 1455-1
- Suitable for PP pipes according to EN 1451-1